- Would you like to stay in an original place in the center of Toruń?
- Are you looking for an interior with a soul, history, style and character?
- Do you value comfort and elegance?
You can find all this, and more, in "Wilhelmstadt Apartment" - a unique, very spacious (90 sq m) and an exceptionally charming apartment in an old tenement house from 1898. It is a stylishly renovated apartment with a soul, history, atmosphere and all comforts. It will delight you with high ceilings, preserved original stucco, 120-year-old beech parquet, beautiful wooden doors, tasteful décor and unique character.
An additional advantage of the apartment is a spacious loggia, from which you can see the Vistula and the Old Town, as well as a charming bay window with a comfortable seat from which you can watch the sunsets.
The flat is located right at the edge of the Old Town, in the St. Catherine Suburb - a district created at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries called "Wilhelmstadt" in honor of the German Emperor Wilhelm. Its representative point was St. Catherine Square with a garrison church, around which a vast military complex was located, numerous beautiful tenement houses, a representative linden avenue and a railway station. Many of the places created then exist to this day.
In the vicinity of the apartment there are also many attractions of Toruń: Old and New Market Squares, boulevard on the Vistula River, St. James Church, Cathedral of SS. Johns, Old Town Hall, ruins of the Teutonic Castle, Leaning Tower, Artus Court, Gingerbread Museum, Tony Halik's Museum, The Eskens' House , Wilam Horzyca Theater, Center of Contemporary Art, Cinema City, pubs and restaurants, and countless charming streets.
At guests' disposal is the entire spacious apartment consisting of a kitchen-dining room, two rooms, a bathroom and a hallway.
- a large double bed (1.8x2m)
- sofa transforming into a double bed (1.6x2m)
- chest of drawers
- exit to the loggia (6 sq m)
- bed linen
2. Bedroom / Living room:
- a large double bed (1.6x2m)
- sofa / couch transforming into a double bed (1.45x2m)
- window bay seat
- a coffee table
- bed linen
3. Kitchen / Dining room:
- induction hob
- dish washer
- table and chairs
- kettle, pots, frying pan, kitchen utensils
- cutlery, plates, cups, glasses
- piano :) !!! (waiting for renovation and tuning, guests are not allowed to play it yet)
- rain shower
- hair dryer
- single soaps and shampoos
- 3-door wardrobe
- coat hanger
- large mirror